I’m not even sure what day, or week, of lockdown we are on anymore but if there is one thing that lockdown has taught me it is just how much we should value the little things in life.
So, I thought I would put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard, and jot them down the little things that I am most looking forward to doing after lockdown.
Here are the things that I am most looking forward to enjoying after lockdown…
- Going for a long ride on Beano and stopping off for a picnic halfway
- Dusting off the showjumps and jumping Beano
- A picnic with friends
- Long walks in the countryside
- Exploring new places again
- BBQs with friends and family
- Food shopping without the stress
- Spending my weekends at the stables, with no time restrictions
- Swimming in the sea
- Going on a roadtrip
What are you most looking forwards to after lockdown?
Pin this for later: